Saturday, March 12, 2011

Intro

Because of the way this place is set up, I'll make a new blog for each large match like this, and make new posts incrementally. Good for that.

This match is what should probably be 6 totally separate matches, but there's no way to make a one-on-one simulation long without adding a bunch of exposition leading up to the fight (to which I don't have the patience for) so I figure having 12 people fight each other might make it a good size. The fun part about this particular match is that everyone is in catagories based on their fighting abilities and styles, so they can actually be compared side-by-side. I would put the teams on this post, but it doesn't seem right, so I'll put it on the one you've probably already been to considering the fact that newer posts appear before older ones and most of you will just click on the first one you see.
BTW if I leave this unupdated for awhile it's because I'm moving, so I'll try to get this done quickly before I lose internet for a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment